BABY SHOWER


Hello all,

     If a mother ever gives advice to a new mom, the most common used phrase is

"time goes by so quickly".  In my case two years has passed and i'm just now posting photos from my baby shower.  I was living in Savannah GA at the time and couldn't imagine how I would have a baby shower and bring all the gifts home with me.  That was one reason I didn't want a baby shower, and the second reason was because I was so blessed to have everything I needed for baby.  My family insisted and the baby shower was a success.  I am so thankful for everyone who came.  It was so much fun, I wish it lasted a little while longer.  The weather was perfect and the food and pastries were delicious.  Thank you to everyone who made this day so very special for Robert and I and soon to follow little GG.  For the wonderful gifts, venue and help with decorations as well as the dishes you contributed with to make this day perfect.  Here are some photos from that day in June, two short years ago...









































 















































































No comments