GAMES



Four years ago going on five, I married this handsome, smart and funny guy who loves to play games.  We lived in Seattle at the time but would visit PDX every other weekend and have game
nights with family and friends.  He taught me strategy behind some games and I really became a pro.  While visiting PDX this last Christmas we came across a new game at our brother and sister in laws house that we fell in love with.  Our collection of games is pretty massive, but not yet complete.  When we flew back to Dallas, we had to get this "hip new game" just in time for New Years at a friends house party.  What's it called you might ask? CODENAMES! While at my brother and sister in laws house I noticed some of them playing this new game and thought, ahh what a weird game... but after following along for a few minutes, I wanted in!  We were having so much fun that we lost track of time and played until two in the morning!


You can purchase the game here on Amazon
  
Don't have too much fun :)


No comments