GABI TURNS ONE

     As some of you may know, we move around a lot.  Thus, its takes me a while to get the house back in order, and Gabi and I back to our usual routine. This post is far overdue, and I am so happy to finally share it with you.  Our little love bug turned one!
     We decided to throw her birthday party in Oregon because of all our family and friends there.  With the help of our wonderful family and friends, her birthday party was fantastic.  I couldn't have imagined it any more beautiful.  My sister Lilly put in a ton of hard work doing landscaping and it was the perfect backdrop for her little garden party.  We also used fresh cut flowers from my sisters garden. The weather was beautiful and sunny.  Like I said, it was perfect, take a look for yourself.


































































 

























  




Click the links below for products I used for gg's party. 

  

No comments